The UV flashlight works by showing phosphors – a substance that emits a visible light because of radiation. Since the naked eye cannot see them, we are reliant on help to spot them; the black light makes this possible.
Material: Aluminum Alloy
LED Type: Ultra-Violet
Wave Length: 395 nm
Power Supply: 3* AA Battery (Not Included)
Switch Type: push On/Off button
Weight: 172g/ 6.1 oz
Length: 147mm/5.8inWidely used.
Perfect for outside use such as hunting scorpions and minerals, and widely used in detecting fluorescent agent, fluorescence fiber special lighting industry, such as:
1. Inspection. Clearly show small animal, pets urine, like cats’, dogs’ mouses’, strains on carpet or furniture, or food stains on floor.
2. Counterfeit Protection. The UV light reveals ‘hidden’ anti-counterfeit labels to ensure the authenticity of important documents like passports and ID. The light can even authenticate banknotes.
3. Hotel Room Inspection: Use the UV light to make sure the room is clean and safe.
4. Bug Spotter: Shine the UV light on your vegetable patch to catch bugs and pests having an evening feast.
5. Outside use such as hunting scorpions and minerals.
– The ultraviolet led black light works perfect in dark environment, the darker it is, the better it works.
– This blacklight does not work on reflective surface or carpet with fluoresce.
– Due to the intensity of this UV LED device, a pair of UV protective glasses are recommended.
– Please do not look into this device directly while operating nor shine it in any person’s (or animal’s) eyes.
– Please keep it away from children and put it in dry and clean place.
– 1. Not waterproof, please keep away from liquid or moisture;
– 2. Do not shine directly into eyes;
– 3. Not a toy, please keep away from children;
– 4. Please use this ultraviolet flashlight in line with the local laws and regulations.